Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Up To 8 Colors||Hardness:||Soft|
heat shrink plastic sleeve,
waterproof water bottle labels
Colorful PVC Shrink Film Sleeve Label For Bottle Beverage Packing
1. Product Details:
PVC Shrink Sleeve Label is mainly used on bottles, cans, jars, buckets, cups and barrels for
packaging of various kinds of commodities such as dairy products, foods, household products, chemical
products, beverage, drink water, juice, garment, gift, electrical appliances etc.
2. What is the Specification of our Shrink Film / Sleeve / Wrap / Label / Tube ?
|Type||Shrink Label / Sleeve|
25 -70 microns
|Color||Up tp 10 colors|
In Roll or Sheet
3. Fast quote tips:
1) bag pieces or roll film
3) thickness of material
6) number of colors
4. What kind of Artwork formats I can accept ?
1) FedEx / DHL / UPS / TNT for samples, Door - to - Door.
2) By Air or by Sea for Batch Goods, For FCL , EXW / Airport / Port receving.
3) Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
6. What is the Lead Time?
1) Sample needs 2-3 days.
2) Mass production will be 15- 25 days, denpending on the quantity.
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1000 pieces. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according
to your requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we can.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou