Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Processing Type:||Blow Molding||Use:||PVC Shrink Film For Printing And Packing|
heat activated shrink film,
clear shrink film
53% Shrinkage 45mic Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls For Heat Shrinkable Bands
1. Product Description Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
-- PVC Shrink Film is a type of shrink film used for various applications. The term PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride. It is the third most used plastic in the world. One of the most common applications of this film is rolls which are called PVC Shrink Film Rolls.
-- PVC is a high-density film that shrinks at low-temperature ranges. The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the market. It has excellent shrinkage rates, clarity, print quality, and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrinks ratios.PVC also has high impact strength for extra weather resistance. This scuff resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
2. Specifications Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
1) Thickness: 30-70 mic
2) Width: 200-1200mm
3) TD: 45%-52% MD:0-4%
5) No of Joint Seam: No more than 1
3. Technical Data Sheet Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
4. Features Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
Blowing, high clarity and shrink rates at the transverse direction, well-distributed thickness, anti-static treatment for increasing printing and labeling speed.
1) Suitable for a broad range of applications: tamper evident seals, Pre-forms, and full body sleeve labels.
2) Low shrink initiation temperature.
3) Long shell life at recommended storage temperatures
4) Excellent for printing high-quality graphics.
5) Ideal for high-speed applications.
6) Can be printed without surface treatment.
7) Lighter and more cost efficient than traditional packaging.
5. More Details Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
|Item||PVC shrink film for water bottle shrink sleeve|
|Usage||Our PVC shrink film is suitable for beverage labels|
|2. Highly impact resistant|
|3.Excellent to machine printing|
|4.NO wrinkles after printing|
|5.NO more than one joint seam|
|Thickness||Our regular size is 38mic,40mic,45mic,47mic,50mic,60mic|
|But we can meet customer's order|
|Can meet customer's order|
|Heat shrinkage MD||0-3%|
|Heat shrinkage TD||>50%|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for manual application|
6. Application Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in various industries:
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. in Bottles / Cans / Jars
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil, Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder, Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries: for bus bar application and insulation tape packing
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
7. Package For PVC Shrink film
Our package is careful enough to avoid the damage of both end of the films.
Our package is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling during the long-distance transportation over the sea.
We have stick stamp about product details on each pallet.
Roll length less than 3000 meters: 6 rolls for each wooden pallet.
Roll length between 3000 meters to 5000 meters: Suspension type wooden pallet.
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-20 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: Wuhan/Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou