Payment & Shipping Terms:
shrink wrap tube film,
pvc shrink film rolls
50% Shrinkage Clear PVC Heat Shrink Label Film For Shrink Sleev
1. Product Description
Shrink Labels can be truly differentiated from other product labels in the market. It is versatile and attractive graphics and colours can be added to the packaging of a product. In addition to its form, these labels are also excellent in function as they can combine the body label with a tamper-evident band to ensure a secure and safe product. Products that typically fit into this category would include premium non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, carbonated beverages, food, spirits, dairy products and pharmaceuticals products.
HYF Packaging provides customers with the ultimate flexibility in Shrink Films. From a choice of PVC or PET-G (PETG/ PETG) films, we can cater to just about any of our client’s specific needs.
For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves, multi-packs, and tamper-evident bands
For wine caps and disk plates
Shrink Films entails placing a pre-printed plastic sleeve onto a container and then applying heat to the plastic film (typically thickness of 40 - 60 microns) so that the film shrinks to the shape of the bottle. The technology of shrink sleeving has been around for over forty years and has come a long way since then; mainly due to the innovative properties of modern day plastic film.
1) Thickness: 35mic - 70mic
2) Width: 350mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 1000m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 45% - 53%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Technical Data Sheet
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coefficient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
HYF Package offers Shrink Film Solutions in the following formats:
1) Shrinkable PVC
2) Shrinkable PET
In addition to attractively printed graphics, Shrink Films can also include metallic effects, varnishes, coatings, unique perforations, easy open tamper evident bands, tear tapes, and more.
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent print-ability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable 360-degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves / Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs, Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in various industries like:
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. In Bottles/Cans/Jars
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil, Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
5. Details Of Package
6. Features of our Shrink Sleeve Labels include:
1) Pre-distorted print
2) 100% 3 dimensional full length decoration
3) Combination of body labels and tamper-evident band
4) Matt, gloss finishes or both
5) Photographic thermochromic finish
6) Tactile shrink sleeves
7) Translucent colours & transparent windows
8) Effective alternative to printed packaging
9) High opacity printing for UV protection
10) Ideal for curved and unique shaped containers
Q1. What's the order procedure?/ How can I place an order?
As the above picture shown, we warmly welcome you send us the inquiry, offer us as more details as you can about the products, or you can visit our factory first. Then we will offer you the best price asap, after confirming the samples and order, paying the deposit, we will start the mass production.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Seaport: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou