Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shrinking Rate:||TD: 60%-78%, MD: 0-5%||Usage:||Packaging Flim|
|Sample:||Available||Place Of Origin:||China|
silicone coated film,
plastic shrink film
40mic Transparent Shrinkable Polyester Films For Printing Bottle Labels
1. Product Details Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
HYF manufactures shrinkable polyester films that are perfectly suited for labeling applications. Whether the need is for bottle labeling or specialty applications we have the films you need. Our global manufacturing capability coupled with our quality makes us a perfect choice for you. Please contact us directly if you have questions about the suitability of a certain film for your process and are ready to get started.
HYF’s shrinkable films are a polyester film that adheres to an assortment of packaging. They are typically used for labeling of containers made from materials such as PET, PS, PE, glass, and cans. Some of the characteristics are…
2. Product Specifications Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
1) Thickness: 20mic - 80mic
2) Width: 450mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 3000m - 6000m
4) The shrinkage: 70% - 78%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameters Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
|Item||Unit||Typical Value||Testing Method|
|Thickness||mic||40, 45, 50, 60||ASTM D374|
|Tensile Strength||MD||Mpa||50||ASTM D882
|Elogation At Break||MD||%||430|
|Heat Shrinkage||MD||%||0||ASTM D 1204
|C.O.F||us||－||0.485||ASTM D1894 E|
4. Application Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
1) Widely for all types of bottles, cups, trays printing.
2) Used for making full body sleeves and containers.
5. Advantages Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
PETG is an amorphous plastic resign of the polyester family. Due to its high shrinkage, highest among all shrink sleeve material, PETG is an ideal solution for container shrink film that has complex geometries and requires superior printability. Compared to other material, PETG resign is much more environmentally friendly making it a perfect solution for companies looking to switch from more harmful materials.
6. Transportation Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
7. Storage Of Shrinkable Polyester Films
Store our PETG shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging. Avoid damages from direct sunlight, high moisture and falling down. Shelf life: 6 months.
1) Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
2) Q: What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs about 7 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
3) Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons.
4) Q: Where is your Sea Port?
A: FOB Shanghai.
5) Q: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products (Thick x Width x Length) The quantity.
Contact Person: alice