Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Use:||Drink Bottle And Other Non-edible Items|
|Thickness:||30-50mic (other Thickness Also Acceptable According MOQ)||MOQ:||1000KGS|
|Width:||400-1000mm||Name:||Heat Shrink Roll|
pvc stretch film,
pvc heat shrink wrap
30 Mic 40 Mic 50 Mic PVC Shrink Film , Clear Heat Shrink Roll For Drink Bottle
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is the most economical and popular material for shrink sleeve packaging while the easiest film to control in the shrink process. It has excellent shrinkage rates, clarity, print quality and a wide range of shrink temperatures and shrink ratios.
Shrink Film- A material made up of polymer plastic film. When heat is applied it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. There are a variety of uses for Shrink wrap and shrink film. Some common uses of shrink wrap are for wrapping food, gift baskets, boxes, toys, books, soaps, etc. Below is a breakdown of the two most commonly used types of shrink wrap.
PVC Shrink Film- A type of shrink wrap used for a variety of applications. The PVC stands for Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is the third most produced plastic in the world. PVC shrink wrap was the most commonly used shrink film, until replaced several years ago by polyolefin (POF) shrink wrap.
Common Uses of PVC Shrink Film- PVC shrink wrap uses include: packaging boxes, CD and DVD packaging, software, small canisters, and other non-edible items.
Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||400m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application
Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Contact Person: alice