Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Metalized Film||Brand Name:||HT|
pvc stretch film,
pvc heat shrink wrap
Clear Blow Molding PVC Shrink Roll / Sheet Film For Printing And Packing
1. Producing Details of PVC Shrink Film
PVC Shrink Film is suitable for producing / printing Shrink Sleeves & labels. Our Shrink Film has suitable shrink ratios; excellent dimensional stability; first-rate operational features, high toughness, fine surface luster & clarity, superior uniformity, fantastic lay-flat values]; superior printability; good ink & adhesive compatibility; uniform & consistent shrinkage; and designed for full body sleeve labels, promotion packs; multi packs and tamper evident closures and suitable for manual, roll-fed and shrink wrap around label.
2. Properties Table of PVC Shrink Film
3. Features of PVC Shrink Film
1) No "line" On The Film Surface
2) Perfect Tightness
3) Great Shrinkage
4) Great Transparency
5) No Need Corona Treating
4. Payment and Trade Terms
(1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit in advance, and balance should be paid by T/T, L/C as well as Western Union before the shipment. Once we receive the deposit, the order will be dealt with as soon as possible.
(2) Shipment: Normally FOB Shanghai,by the sea or the railway. And it could be adjusted acording to your requirements.
1) What’s your product ?
We produce PVC/PET/POF shrink label , OPP label , PVC/PE shrink film , PVC/PE/POF Shrink bag etc. Welcome to contact us for more details.
2) Are you manufacturer?
Yes. We have been in providing professional solutions in printing and packing industry over 10 years.
3) Do you accept OEM orders?
Yes, we main work on OEM orders.That means your own products can be customized as long as you give us the specificproduction information.
4) What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
- Size of the products (Length x Width x Height)
5) How many days will samples be finished? How about the mass production?
-Generally, 5-14 days for samples making.
-The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, product craft, etc.
6) Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out for inspection by QC department before shipping.
7) How do you ship the finished products?
-By couriers,such as TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.
Contact Person: Mrs. Alice