Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Shrink Sleeve Material||No. Of Joint Seam:||No More Than 1|
Environmental Friendly PETG Shrink Film For Shrink Sleeve Material
PETG Shrink Film Advantage
1) Broad Range of Shrink Properties Available – Low through High Shrinkage
2) Optically Excellent – The clarity of these films enables eye-catching graphics when printed.
3) Great Convertability – These films have a uniform thickness and are dimensionally stable. We manufacturer high-performance shrinkable films that work very well in the printing, slitting, sealing and labeling processes. Post processing, these films maintain their profile which results in an outstanding finished product.
4) Superb Stability at Room Temperature – These films will not shrink when stored, or transported at room temperature thus saving on special transport, or cooling bills.
PETG Shrink Film Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||Average thickness deviation||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
PETG Shrink Film Storage
1) Store our PET(G) shrink films below 30℃ in its original packaging;
2) Avoid damages from direct sunlight, high moistyre and falling down.
3) Shelf life: 6 months.