Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PLA||Name:||Biodegradable Shrink Film|
|Width:||According To Customer's Requirement||Paper Core:||3 Inch Or 6 Inch|
|Use:||Bread Packaging||Type:||Plastic Film|
pla film manufacturers,
polylactic acid film
Bread Packaging PLA Film , Clear Shrink Wrap Film Environmentally Friendly
1. Product Description
PLA (polylactic acid) is a compostable & bioplastic derived from renewable materials, it offers a very high shrinkage ratio and requires less heat to shrink while delivering performances similar to the other films during processing.
1) Environmentally friendly compostable heat-shrinkable film.
2) Corn-based shrink film as an alternative to petrochemicals.
3) PLA shrink film (Polylactic Acid film), your best choice for serving the beautiful world for the next generation with your needs.
|25, 30, 40, 50, 90μm||According to customers’ requirements|
|Joint||Less than one joint for A grade products. And we control the rolls with joints below 10% of the total order quantity.|
|Width||According to customers’ requirements|
1) Capable of refrigeration, keep fresh, biodegradable.
2) With lamination can be sustained refrigeration for 5-7 days.
3) 100% environmental-friendly raw material and can reduce the use of carbon.
4) Easily lamination processed with plastic or paper.
5) Illustrious surface with high level of transparency.
6) Extruding grade in equal thickness and superior film tenacity.
7) Suited with great capability for printing & various purpose and can be twisted.
8) Raw material is sourced from NatureWorks LLC resin IngeoTM, not oil base.
1) Replacement for plastic packaging made from petrochemical materials.
(ex.: plastic bag, bouquet pack, and bread bag)
2) Paper tray.
3) Envelope window.
4) Food packaging.
5) Candy twist packaging.
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou