Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Type:||Heat-shrink Plastic Film|
|Feature:||High Transparency||Industrial Use:||Decorative Sleeves|
pvc transparent film,
shrink wrap tube film
40mic Clear PVC Shrink Film For Printing For Decorative Sleeves
PVC Heat Shrink Tubes, Films & Printed Sleeves are heat sensitive. It should be kept in its original packing at room temperature below 30 degree, avoiding exposure to heat & direct sunlight. Lay flat quality may detoriate after long storage depends on film type, roll length & storage conditions. Use the material within a period of 60 days from the date of dispatch of material.
2. Available Specification
1) Thickness : 30~80mic
2) Max Width :1000mm
3) TD shrinkage: 45-53%, Max MD shrinkage: 5%
4) Packing : Inner layer-bubble wrap,outer layer-cartons.9~10 rolls/pallet with protection of carboard on top and bottom of each roll
5) Lead time : 10~20 working days for 20'/40'container,
6)17tons/20'RF container, 25tons/40'RF container
3. Technical Data Sheet
4. Techanical Parameter
1) Low shrink-initiation temperature requires minimal shrink tunnel length for energy savings & high-output line speed
2) 90% of goods do not have the joint in 1 batch
3) 100% no hole in a bath of goods
4)Medium to high shrinkage properties
5) Simple & multiple contours, symmetrical shaped configurations allow for flexibility in container shape and design
6) Suitable for gravure, flexographic & rotary offset printing
7)Runs on existing printing equipment using conventional inks
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in various industries like....
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. In Bottles/Cans/Jars
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil, Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
Q1. What's the order procedure?/ How can I place an order?
As the above picture shown, we warmly welcome you send us the inquiry, offer us as more details as you can about the products, or you can visit our factory first. Then we will offer you the best price asap, after confirming the samples and order, paying the deposit, we will start the mass production.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-25 days normally.
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: FOB Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5.What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou