Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PLA Core Sleeve||Thickness:||50mic|
|Feature:||Moisture Proof||Application:||Label Printing|
shrink film packaging,
pla plastic film
100% Compostable & Biodegradable Clear BOPLA Heat Shrink Film For Flexo Printing
POLYLACTIDE shrink film, also called PLA shrink film, is a biodegradable and compostable polymer made from lactic acid. Lactic acid is made from fermenting the sugar dextrose, found in many different agricultural crops. PLA is a corn-based film & the waste can thoroughly biodegrade into water and carbon dioxide under compost condition in 3-6 months.
PLA can also meet the demand for unique shaped containers because of its exceptional characteristics such as clarity, gloss, shrinkage properties & scratch resistance results into modern no-label look application.
2. Technical Data Sheet
|Tensile strength||MD||MPa||ASTM D882||96|
|Wet Tension||mN/m||ASTM D2578||38|
|01. Environmentally friendly shrink film.|
|03. Excellent shrinkage performance.|
|04. Excellent printability and compostable.|
|05. Multi-purpose shrink film.|
|06. Non-toxic film.|
4. The Benefit of PLA shrink sleeves labels
1) Excellent clarity
2) Excellent printability
3) superior scuff resistance.
5. Why Choose Our PLA Shrink SLeeve Film?
1) Environmentally friendly and 100% compostable
2) “Slow shrink” behavior and very high maximum shrinkage ratio (83%)
3) Advanced processing properties
4) High transparency and good gloss, good ink adhesion
1) Q: Do you accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do.
2) Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It’s according to the quantity of the order. Normally it is between 5 and 20 days.
3) Q: What's your production capacity?
A: About 4000 tons per month.
4) Q: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, O/A, Western Union, or customized if it is acceptable.
5) Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Samples for testing are available and free. The freight for sample delivery is at receivers's side. But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou