Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Type:||Heat Shrink Film|
|Processing Type:||Blown||Usage:||Label Printing|
heat activated shrink film,
shrink packaging film
45% ~ 50% Shrinkage PVC Heat Shrink Film Rolls for Label Printing
HYF manufactures high quality PVC Heat Shrink Tube & Films suitable for Label Printing. These products have salient features like, High Puncture Resistance, High Gloss and Clarity. The easy use and fast shrinking effect of PVC Heat Shrink Films reduces energy consumption in the packaging process. These PVC Heat Shrink Films are manufactured in various sizes to meet client requirement and multi-colour PVC shrink films are manufactured on special orders from clients.
Our high quality PVC Shrink Film offer flexibility in print / patterns facilitating the end-customers to successfully promote products and build brand image by using our packaging medium.
1. Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30 Micron to 80 Micron|
|Width||200m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit for a manual application|
2. Technical Specifications
1) TD shrinkage up to 50% (+/-2%)
2) MD shrinkage 0% to 5% Across the web length specially for label grade
3) Available thicknesses: Starting from 30 Micron to 70 Micron
4) Width of Film in Sheet – 150mm to 1000mm
5) Width of Film in Tube – 390mm to 810mm
6) Standard color of the Film – Clear Transparent
7) Surface finish – Glossy
8) Density – 1.38gm/cc
3. Features of Product
1) Successful for Manual & ARC Machine Operation
2) Excellent Dimensional Stability
3) Excellent Transparency
4) Perfect imported machine-ability for high speed Label Printing machines
5) Excellent Printability
6) Strong and Flexible films with excellent mechanical properties
7) Resistance to moisture, oil and dust
8) Excellent Ink and adhesive compatibility
9) High shrinking capability at low temperature
10) Ideal for manual, roll-fed and shrink wrap-around labels
4. Usage & Application of PVC Heat Shrink Film Printing Label Grade
1) For Shrink Sleeves and Tamper-Evident bands, Neck Sleeves & Full-Body Sleeves
2) For wrap-around, pressure-sensitive and roll-on, shrink-on labels
3) For labeling products in various industries like – Food, Beverages, Edible Liquids, Cosmetic and Toiletry, Pharmaceuticals, Herbals, Detergents, Electrical and Stationery Industries.
5. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous, but can be summed up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to tamper evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full color photographic images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, specialty promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth another try.
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper evident security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted window section that allows consumers to view the contents inside the package.
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film. This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring, or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic acid, a corn based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
6. Main Buying Procedure
Enquiry: contact us by email, phone call, fax, Instant tools (Trademanager, MSN, Skype) and let us know your enquiry.
Discussion: specify the items you desire, confirm specification; OEM/ODM consultation.
Quotation: Prices offered and accepted.
Place order as per contract or discussion.
Proforma invoice offered to double confirm the order for both-side records.
Order completed under our arrangement.
Goods shipped as per contracted term.
Goods arrive at local port or warehouse, depending on contracted term.
Support & re-ordering.
7. Trade Terms
Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance shoule be paid before shipment also by T/T.
WESTERN UNION, L/C.
Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
Shipping Methods: ocean, rainway
FOB Shipping Port: wuhan/ shanghai, mainland China
If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
8. Our Services
Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
Working time: 8:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (UTC+8).
OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou