Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||40mic-80mic||Width:||Depends On Customers' Requirement|
heat shrink wrap film,
plastic packaging film
Environmental Protection 40mic Transparency PETG Shrink Sleeves Plastic Film For Label
The PETG-Shrink film is suitable for all kinds of printing technologies from ROTO-GRAVURE to FLEXO PRESS using solvent-based to UV cured the ink. Its inherent shrink characteristics allow covering almost all the container with contoured shaped arriving in 79% shrink on transverse direction without having any contraction on the longitudinal direction avoiding also the problematic “smile effect” on the bottom side of the containers.
Innovative packaging is a silent salesman. PETG Shrink label make the product stand out on the shelf and increase consumer awareness. Whether you’re in the beverage, dairy, food, health, and beauty, household, or home and garden business, Shrink films maximize shelf visibility, so your products get noticed. This fast-growing technology is ideal for launching new or redesigned products.
2. Production Specification
1) Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2) Width: 350mm - 1200mm
3) Length: 2000m - 6000m
4) The shrinkage: 60% - 70%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Technical Data Sheet
|No||Test Item||UNIT||Standard||Test Result||Decide|
|1||(Average thickness deviation)||μm||±3||0||Qualified|
|7||C.O.F||(IN/OUT)||dynamic friction coefficient||/||≤0.50||0.47||Qualified|
1) Excellent printability
A) Reverse prints with stunning clarity, gloss, and presence.
B) Surface printed with existing technology and without special pretreatment.
2) All-encompassing design
A) Ability to wrap around the container with 360-degree graphics
B) Front or reverse surface printing brings out the best in colors and graphic design
3) Crystal Clarity
A) Water-like clarity showcases colors and graphics
4) High shrink rate
A) Flushes beautifully against complex contoured surfaces and tight fit remains over time.
B) Reaches maximum shrinkage potential more quickly than competitive products(up to 80% ultimate shrinkage)
C) Higher shrinkage reached at lower temperatures-great for heat sensitive products
A) Unlike PVC, It is Halogen-free shrink film material.
6) Machine runnability
A) High tensile strength
B) Low coefficient of friction
7) Lower carbon foot print
A) Recycled with PET bottles
B) Halogen free unlike PVC
1) Full or partial body shrink sleeves
2) Full or partial body roll sleeves
4) Tamper-evident bands
5) Wine capsules and disk plates
6) Pressure-sensitive shrink labels
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we accept for sure.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film is suggested to be stored in the warehouse with the temperature below 23℃, if in the hot season, installing the air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse should be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are in perfect conditions.
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou