Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC Shrink Film||Processing Type:||Blow Molding|
pvc heat shrink wrap,
pvc shrink wrap film
High Shrinkage Transparent PVC Shrink Film For Printing And Package
1. Product Details:
1) PVC SHRINK FILM(Polyvinyl Chloride) is the most common shrink film type in the market now. Printing
grade pvc shrink film is one kind of economic packaging material with good quality which is widely used
in all kinds of packaging industry,such as food,beverage and other daily use.
2) The application of PVC shrink film was used as early as 1936, and it was only used for food that is easy
to rot at the beginning stage and now it is widely used in various industry sectors. At present, PVC heat
shrink film is mainly used for the following purposes:
a. PVC shrink fiml for bottle labelling
b. Printed PVC shrink film
c. Chemical packaging
d. PVC shrink sleeve
2. Product Specifications:
1) Thickness: 25mic - 70mic
2) Width: 150mm - 1000mm
3) Length: 1000m - 5000m
4) The shrinkage: 45% - 53%
5) Can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3. Product Parameters:
1) Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Normally our MOQ for each size is 1ton. If you think it is too much, we can discuss according to your
requirement in details.
2) Q: Can you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples of 150m - 200m.
3) Q: What is your delivery time?
A: We deliver in 10-20days.
4) Q: Can you accept mixed products in one container?
A: Yes, we can.
1) Over the sea: The films are suggested to be shipped with reefer container. If less than container
loading, anti-heat material is advised to be used for packing to protect the films.
2) Container over the land: The truck with electronic power should be used for moving the container
between port and factory to keep the reefer container working.
1) The film are suggested to be stored in the warehouse with temperature below 23℃, if in hot
season, installing air conditioner or other solution to cool down the warehouse shoud be taken.
2) The film storage period is 3 months. Please try to use up film within 3 months while they are at perfect
Contact Person: Carrie Zhou